5 Tips to Choosing Healthy Christmas Tree
‘Tis the Season
5 Tips for Selecting a Fresh Christmas Tree
When you’re out searching for that perfect Christmas tree, keep these tidbits of information in mind to be sure you’re selecting one that's fresh and will stay healthy throughout the holiday season.
1. A fresh tree should be green
2. The needles of a healthy tree don't bend easily
3. There should be a fair bit of resistance when pulling on the branch needles.
4. You should feel sap or resin at the trunk base of your tree - if it's dry, you've probably
found a more "mature" tree
5. Knocking the tree trunk on the ground shouldn't produce a shower of needles
Happy Tree Hunting!
If you found this post useful, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media platform(s).